Christopher (Chris) was born in San Antonio and raised on a small, family owned ranch in rural South Texas. He currently serves as an advisor to individuals and family businesses seeking to increase efficiency and structure plans for maintaining family ownership through intergenerational wealth transfer. He and his wife, Melanie, are members of Community Bible Church in San Antonio and spend most of their time trying to keep up with their eight-year-old twin daughters Myer & Reagan and six-year-old son Miles. Chris continues to be involved with his community in various capacities including:
- Basic Officer Leader Course (BOLC) - US Army Medical Department- 2011-2013
- Chris Hosted the finance brief for all in-coming officers at AMEDD.
- Co-founder of Honoring Alamo City heroes (HACH): hosted 9/11 5k with proceeds going to the 100 club of San Antonio and the Stephen Siller Foundation of NY.
- Former Board member of The 100 Club of San Antonio- benefiting the families of fallen police officers & fire fighters.
- Co-Director of NEISD Career and Technical Education a non-profit organization that spreads awareness of trade careers such as construction, HVAC, plumbing, mechanical, and agriculture.
- Beefmaster Breeders United- In 2012 Chris spoke on planning strategies to transition a family owned agriculture operation.
- Haven for hope: Teaching courses on basic budgeting and business startup.
LPL Financial is not affiliated with any other entities referenced.